Vendedy is the first social network connecting travelers to street markets.
Founded by a Haitian-American Forbes30Under30 Entrepreneur, Vendedy aims to digitize access to the $10 trillion dollar street market economy and make it accessible to all. As a result, we have been called many things depending on who you talk to. Travelers call us the “Yelp” for street markets and consumers say we are the “Birchbox” for street market products. Whatever the association, Vendedy has won numerous awards for inspiring unconventional street experiences from around the world!If you’re a traveler with a unique street experience, send us your story at email@example.com.
Vendedy has attained several recognitions including the 2014 Poverty Alleviation Clinton Global Initiative Commitment, 2014 IBM Global Entrepreneur, 2015 Singularity Top 5 Exponential Breakthroughs, Citi Mobile Fin Tech Top 20, 2015 Forbes Million Dollar Prize Top 40, IBM Launch Boston Top 5, Chivas Venture Million Dollar Prize USA winner, 2015 MasterCard Elevator Pitch Prize, 2015 SOCAP Award, and the winner of the 2015 DEW Startup competition. The founder is a part of the following networks: 2015 Mass Challenge Accelerator, 2015 Singularity University GSP class, 2015 Draper University cohort, Andrews Roadmaps Scholars, and 2016 Rent the Runway Project Entrepreneur. Top Features Include:
- Forbes Magazine: Forbes 30 Under 30- Today’s Brightest Young Stars And The Future Leaders of Everything
- Entrepreneur Magazine: Five Minutes with Christine Souffrant; Founder/CEO of Vendedy
- Ad Age: Meet AdAge’s 2016 40 Under 40
- Arabian Business Magazine– Entrepreneur of the Week
- Microsoft News: Arming Street Artists with a Marketplace- the Catalyst for Auspicious Social Change
- MasterCard Business: Empowers Business to Make a Global Impact